During the second week of April 2018, the Earth Mother will undergo the first Shift for 2018. This means that during the last week or so of March until the second week of June 2018 the incoming through the exiting energies will impact you on a physical level, even those who are totally unaware of the impending Shift.
Planetary Shifts always have an impact upon the human energetic system and this one is going to be a doozy, so pull up whatever you have to and be prepared for a very unpleasant journey. I say unpleasant because the energetic component to be affected is the First Chakra.
The 1st Chakra is known as the Root Chakra. The 1st Chakra is where we begin our adventure as a human being, the place where our “roots” in this human world form.
We first begin the development as a living, breathing, emotional physical human being when our energy is inserted into the human form at the 1st Chakra. This is quite the change from the spiritual presence we formerly were and so this transition process takes quite a long time. Each human’s emotions and energy are rooted firmly in the 1st chakra until they are about 8 or 9 years old. At that point, the energetic consciousness starts to rise up into the 2nd chakra.
So what takes place within the root chakra? Everything that you experience – emotions, situations – as created and impacted by the family you were born in to as well as those intimate with the family circle impact the growing child greatly, in many ways, and on a constant basis. All situations are viewed from a 100% completely emotional point of view. There is no rationality or discernment present in an individual from birth to approximately 8/9 years old and thus all lessons are colored by emotion.
All emotional disappointments are wounds we carry into adulthood; the majority are wounds we cannot even remember developing. All physical wounds we experience are also incorporated for they are also wounds we carry.
Examples of typical lessons/wounds include:
- Self-Worth / lack of self-worth
- Self-Love / lack of self-love
- Personal Boundaries / lack of personal boundaries
- Self-Acceptance / lack of self-acceptance
- Sense of Physical Safety / lack of physical safety
- Trust / Betrayal
- Encouragement of Growth / discouragement/disparagement
- Personal expression / fear of being different
These are merely examples and variations of different things that can be experienced as a child. Each individual develops his or her own issues and emotional wounds from the challenges encountered as they grow up. Your base personality and forms of conditioning experienced will be strong indicators of where to start healing.
So, with the impending Planetary Shift all the repressed issues you have captured inside your First Chakra are going to be triggered. You could be overwhelmed by emotions you cannot put a name to. You could start remembering incidents you have repressed/forgotten. Emotions and sensations buried deep within you can rise up and cause you to be hair triggered on issues that have nothing to do with your current situation, but cause you to over react.
An important thing to note here is our First Chakra is directly tied to the Fourth Chakra – our Heart Chakra Center. I have already had a number of clients and students inform me that they are having panic attacks and crying outbursts for reasons they cannot identify. Heart palpitations are being experienced. Nauseau and sensory over stimulation are also strong contenders for what can be experienced.
My advise for during this time frame is to:
- meditate, meditate, meditate daily!!
- take time to ground and shield multiple times daily,
- dump any energy you are feeling into the Earth instead of keeping it bottled up inside you (the Earth Mother is much more capable of handling it than you!)
- plan ahead for everything you can impact or (let’s pretend) control
- spend time going internally to see what issues are rising to the surface
- get hands-on healing work done weekly. If you are a practitioner yourself, give it to yourself daily!
- do Child Work and share your love with that younger you buried within
- write letters to others for healing purposes, meditate on them, and burn them to release the energies while asking for the energy to be raised to the highest vibration
- call upon your Guides, Angelics, etc. to assist you with uncovering old wounds, processing the old wounds from your current life perspective, and healing all those wounds so you can become whole
All of this may sound like a lot of work to do, but believe me – it will take much less time than having a panic attack or any other form of emotional breakdown, recovering from that situation, and then repairing any damage you may do during that situation with those currently in your life.
Remember – this is not a punishment for you, but rather it is a Gift. For every part of yourself that you heal you will grow and develop further into who you are meant to be.